1. We require a Rabies Vaccination record BEFORE the first visit. We are not able to provide ANY services without proof of the Rabies Vaccine. Exemptions only apply to dogs with medical issues with a note signed off by a veterinarian.
2. Full grooming sessions take about 2 to 2 1/2 hours for most small to medium sized dogs and 3+ hours for larger breeds.
3. If your dog requires special handling, please consult with us to find the best options and times for your dog.
4. We recommend scheduling your dog for our first morning appointment (8 am) if your pet is a senior, a puppy, or has a temperamental matter such as nervousness, anxiousness, separation anxiety or just overly excited. Morning appointments are completed without delay and because there will be fewer dogs in the shop, the environment is less stressful for your pup!
5. Our grooming service is by appointment only, and we only take a certain number of dogs to ensure quality. We expect drop off for all scheduled appointments to be on time! We will also notify the owner for pick up when all services are complete via text message or call. Please pick up within an hour of notification. Extra charges apply after 1 hour (let us know if you are unable to pick up the dog on time within reason).
6. Please disclose all information about your dog's behavior and their likes/dislikes to provide a safe and comfortable custom grooming session for your dog.